|Position Title:||Equipment Coordinator|
|Position Type:||Part-time – 30 hours/week, negotiable.|
|Purpose:||Support the company by organising and coordinating the Link Assistive Equipment Trial Service in order to best serve our customers and our team.|
|Reporting to:||Office Manager and General Manager|
Link Assistive Purpose:
Helping people to connect, learn, and participate by providing high quality individualised assistive and interactive technology solutions.
Link Assistive Values:
- Lead: We seek high quality, world-class products. We lead in the supply and service of Assistive and Sensory Technologies.
- Support: We are here to support our customers and colleagues. We believe no question is a silly question.
- Link: We link people to the tech they need. We create networks within the global and local AT industry.
- Communicate: We communicate to our customers and team members quickly and carefully. We pro-actively provide the information you need.
- Be Accessible: We endeavour to make our products, our website and our people as accessible as possible.
The key responsibility for this position is running the Link Assistive Equipment Trial Service – a cornerstone of our business.
- Receiving Loan requests from customers and documenting via Salesforce and Excel.
- Coordinating allocation of Loan devices, ensuring timely response.
- Communicating with customers via email regarding their Loan timing and obligations.
- Undertake detailed cleaning, updating, charging, and setting up of trial equipment;
- Coordinating with the Link Assistive Support Team on the timely reset and testing of trial devices.
- Charging, packing and testing of devices.
- Working with our Logistics & Inventory Co-ordinator to dispatch Loan devices.
- Communicating with our interstate Clinical Team to ensure follow-up on Loan devices.
- Creation of documents such as delivery notes, remittances, invoices and receipts, primarily through Salesforce.
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer database via Salesforce.
- Monitor and report on admin processes.
- Other clerical tasks as required.
Competencies and skills:
- Highly organised and able to meet deadlines
- Align with Link Assistive’s strategic business objectives of sales, training and support.
- Good understanding of the Link Assistive products and services.
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with customers, affiliates and employees. Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Some people management skills, experience and natural ability will be useful.
- Must be excellent in telephone and written communication.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Experience with CRM software. Preferably Salesforce, but not necessarily.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Teamwork skills.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: The General Manager