This process applies to all orders for I-110, I-13, I-16, TD Pilot, EyeMobile 5, PCEye 5, My ECC and Speech Bundles.
Once you have been notified that you’ve received NDIA approval for your AAC device, please see below for the information we need to be provided with to get your order processed.
For all orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details;
- Quote Number
- Participant Name, NDIS # and DOB (if all these details are not already written on quote we have supplied)
- A copy of the funding confirmation received. This can either be;
- a copy of the email received from NDIA confirming approval
- a screen capture of the Portal showing available funds in your Assistive Technology budget or
- a copy of the associated page in the approved plan showing funding availability
- Delivery details – receivers full name, address, contact number and email
Further to the above;
- If Agency Managed (NDIA);
If NDIA have created the service booking, then please notify us to confirm we have received that booking successfully. If we need to create the service booking for your approval then please supply us with details below for where the funds are to be drawn from;
- NDIS Support Budget for example-
- Assistive Technology (this includes Capital Support items for communication, generally all High-end AAC devices)
- Consumables (this includes Core Support everyday items including low cost assistive technology, sometimes used for Speech Bundles)
- NDIS line item that the funds are to be drawn from if known
Once the service booking is created we will get your order underway. As soon as your order is dispatched we will claim the funds ourselves directly from the NDIA portal.
- If Self-Managed;
Invoice details – Parent/Guardian name, address, contact number and email. Once we have these details, we will then send the invoice directly to the Parent/Guardian for payment. Payment is required prior to dispatch.
- If Plan Managed (by an Organisation);
Invoice details – Plan Management Company name, address, contact number and email to send invoice to. Once we have these details, we will then send the invoice directly to the Plan Management company for payment. Payment is required prior to dispatch.