This 4-button remote allows you to control Infrared (IR) or Radio Frequency (RF) enabled devices in your home environment. For devices with an existing IR remote control, the Control 4 is able to control these directly. To control other devices such as lights, electric beds, blinds and doors, you need to add a compatible RF Enabler.
You can customise the function performed by each key to suit your needs with each button controlling up to 2 functions. You can easily attach the Control 4 to a wheelchair or other mobility aid, or wear it. Comes with a mobile charger.
- Number of keys: 4
- Number of programmable functions per key: 2
- Number of functions it allows you to control: up to 7.
- High luminosity LEDs.
- Keys in relieve for their easy differentiation.
- Long autonomy: 240 mAh Ion-lithium battery.
- Charge: using a USB cable.
- Fixing to be able to hang the remote control.
- Ergonomic design.
- Radio Frequency: 433 MHz (ICM).
- Infrared Frequency: 38 kHz.
- Size: 84 x 53 x 19 mm.