Communication & Curriculum Needs
The Choosing and Learning package is designed to prepare eye gaze users for further communication and learning activities by developing choice making and access skills. Add your own pictures and sounds to extend the 18 activities to your specific communication and curriculum needs.
canova 50 mg follow url term paper project http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/white-collar-crime-research-paper/14/ case study on purchase order english writing essay go to site contemplative essay funeral blues analysis essay viagra frisco goal essay order kamagra online cheap critical analysis essay editor site gb follow link buy replacement diploma papers written in apa format how to wright a essay http://hyperbaricnurses.org/9546-i-want-to-try-viagra/ seo writing service click cialis 5 mg headache see https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/use-of-prednisone/20/ business plan writers perth online pharmacy directly writing an essay powerpoint https://pittsburghgreenstory.com/newyork/essay-kitten/15/ go to site hilarious creative writing prompts professional problem solving proofreading for hire us paraphrasing in communication Motivational & Meaningful
- Understanding of early language and learning concepts.
- Expressive skills – show preferences, give commands and express opinions.
- Accuracy of targeting, clicking and drag and drop access.
- Introducing a cognitive or decision making element to choosing with easy access targets. Preparation for simple quiz access e.g. ChooseIt! Maker 3.
- Assessment of early concept understanding and decision making abilities.
- Teaching decision making skills using early concepts and giving opportunities to show preferences with consequences.
- Introducing multiple choices presented one at a time for easy decision making. Preparation for simple book access.
- Assessment of choice making skills.
- Teaching ‘scrolling’ through choices and simple decision making.
- All activities have a cognitive or decision making element to choosing with multiple targets. Including dwell click and click and drag access. Preparation for word or symbol grids access.
- Assessment of choice making skills with multiple choices.
- Teaching categorisation skills and making choices to communicate and learn.
Download a free comprehensive Choosing and Learning Guidebook giving an overview of the software, a Roadmap of skills addressed plus detailed guidance for each activity.
- 1x Inclusive EyeGaze Choosing and Learning (Download)