Learning Eye Gaze – Where to start and where to go next
This 3 hour training package is tailored for schools, health professionals working with children and parents of children using Assistive Technology.
Key points of this training module:
- Outline how eye gaze technologies work
- Identify factors involved in assessing eye gaze suitability
- Identify goals for trial and intervention with eye gaze technologies
- Explain how eye gaze skills develop – eye gaze learning curve
- Identify activities and technologies for each stage of the eye gaze learning curve
- Identify how eye gaze can be used to support communication, learning, computer access and environmental control
- Document and evaluate eye gaze trial and intervention outcomes
- Identify support materials and resources for eye gaze technologies
Travel costs are calculated from nearest Link Assistive office (Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne).