How to return equipment to be repaired
We are pleased to offer free return shipping for repairs via our e-Parcel Service by Australia Post. Please make sure you have been given a repair order number beforehand, if not please email email@example.com for a repair order number, include this number with your device return.
To return equipment for repair, you can download a free postage label here:
- Fill in all details requested.
- Tick the terms and conditions and submit.
- You can either Download and print the return label for each item to be shipped or go paperless and the Post Office can print for you in store from the barcode that will be emailed to you.
- Take the items to your local post office to be scanned by staff.
- Please send the tracking details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also able to arrange collection of goods using a courier but this service incurs a fee.
Device only $82.50. Floorstand $155.
Please contact email@example.com to request a return shipping quote if required.