The Inclusive EyeGaze Learning Curve – From Cause and Effect to Communication and Learning
The first ever collection of 54 fun and engaging interactive activities specially created to teach early eye gaze access and develop choice making skills;
- This collection takes users on the learning curve from assessment and cause and effect understanding through to using eye gaze for communication, learning and leisure.
- Inclusive EyeGaze can be used by teachers and therapists as an assessment tool to determine visual skills and potential use of eye gaze and as a progressive teaching tool that provides structure and lots of opportunities for practice at each level.
- All users on their first steps with eye gaze can use these activities to improve their accuracy and understanding of eye gaze in preparation for using other communication and learning software.
- By using relevant vocabulary, pictures and sounds and lots of variety, the activities will also offer many opportunities for users with additional needs to develop early interaction, communication and learning skills.
- Most importantly, we hope that our carefully chosen activities will ensure success and motivation at each stage with games that learners will love and want to play again and again.