Refund and Returns Policy
Link Assistive 30 day Return Policy
At Link Assistive we want to make sure your are satisfied with your purchase. Due to the nature of many of our products it is usual practise for equipment to be trialled for a short period to fully determine suitability or to compare with alternative products.
However, some items are not available for trial. These are smaller, low cost or low-support items. Please have a look here www.linkassistive.com/equipment-trial or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our equipment trial options.
The money-back guarantee is available for those items not available via our equipment trial service. You are entitled to return a product if you believe that there is a problem with the product or deemed unsuitable for the user’s needs.
We request that private individuals and businesses pay at the time of placing the order – unless a credit account has been established by formal application.
We always supply new items unless ex-demo equipment is purchased. In this case it will be clearly shown on the quote, order or invoice prior to committing to the purchase.
Products need to be returned within 30 days of delivery to be eligible for a refund.
Conditions for returning items
- If the product, packaging, manuals and accessories are returned in resalable condition, a refund will be provided for the product(s) only. This means the original shipping & handling charge will not be refunded. This is line with guidelines provided by the ACCC (Returning a Product)
- The customer returning the goods will be responsible for the cost of return via Registered Mail with Australia Post or courier service. Registered Mail allows us to track your return.
- All items (product, packaging, manuals and warranty cards) must be received by Link Assistive in fully resalable condition otherwise charges to cover the cost of replacement of these items will be incurred.
- Products which are permanently damaged (engraved or marked beyond repair) will not be accepted.
- This guarantee does not apply to software purchases. This includes iTunes vouchers provided to redeem an App.
- This guarantee only applies to current products. Legacy, EOL or ex-demo products are not eligible for a refund.
- We ask that you contact us to receive a Returns Reference Number before sending the goods, to enable us to efficiently commence our return procedure.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.