SimplyWorks for iPad allows SimplyWorks products to be used with an iPad or iPhone. For example, the combination of SimplyWorks Joystick and SimplyWorks for iPad allows the Joystick to connect to an iPad and achieve iOS Switch Control scanning, just like J-Pad. Since SimplyWorks Joystick has a lower operating force and can be mounted, it may be a better choice in certain situations. Similarly, the combination of SimplyWorks Keyboard and SimplyWorks for iPad avails the user of a big key keyboard on an iPad.
Use SimplyWorks for iPad together with any SimplyWorks wireless switch for completely wireless switch control of an iPad, without requiring the switch itself to be Bluetooth enabled.
- 100% Wireless connectivity for iPad, and iPad mini access.
- Proportional scanning (using SimplyWorks Joystick).
- Forward and Backward scanning.
- On-Screen keyboard scanning, and full Keyboard Functionality.
- Integral button to deploy or hide the on-screen keyboard.
- iBooks mode with page-turner.
- Integral, rechargeable lithium-ion battery via USB lead (supplied).
- Pairs directly with iPad through Bluetooth 2.1 without PIN number entry.
- 20 metres (64 feet) operating range.
- Small footprint (90mm x 64mm x 18mm).
Did you know?
As with all SimplyWorks receivers, SimplyWorks for iPad can support up to six transmitters at any one time, allowing enormous flexibility in what devices are used with iPad.
If you are considering SimplyWorks for iPad as part of a new system, please contact us to discuss the options.