Pretorian USB Switch is, quite simply, a switch with a built-in switch box! Simply plug USB Switch into any available USB port and it will work just as you expect it to. No driver disks are required to allow this USB Switch to work – the computer will build its own driver when the product is first plugged in, making it ideal for contract managed computer systems.
Select the switch function you require using the simple display on the reverse of the unit and the product is ready to use. The settings have been carefully chosen to work with all available AT software and apps.
Two additional 3.5mm sockets are provided on the rear of the unit to allow more switches to be connected and the function of each one may be separately selected.
The USB Switch gets its power straight from the USB socket so there are no batteries required in this product.
But USB Switch’s features don’t end there- it is also the only switch on the market with settings to allow adaptation for tremors, poor forearm strength and other motor deficits. If you don’t need these features, there’s nothing to do – the unit will behave as a standard switch. If, on the other hand, the user will benefit from these features, Pretorian recommends first reading the Switch Filtering White Paper (access this in the next tab above). This will guide you through the various settings in USB Switch according to the user’s precise needs.
Currently Available in Purple only.
- 75mm Switch with built in USB interface
- Switch function programmable via integral LED display.
- Advanced settings to allow adaptation for tremors, ataxia, chorea and other motor deficits.
- Two additional 3.5mm switch sockets, each separately programmable for function.
- Works with PC, Mac, Chromebook, iPad/iPhone† and Android Phones/Tablets†
- Low profile and low operating force
- Does not require driver software – ideal for contract managed computer systems
† Requires adapter cable.