Money Back Guarantee
Link Assistive 30 day Return Policy
At Link Assistive we want to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. Due to the
nature of many of our products it is usual practise for equipment to be trialled for a short
period to fully determine suitability or to compare with alternative products.
However, some items are not available for trial. These are smaller, low cost or low-support
items. Please have a look on our website (linkassistive.com/services/equipment-loans) or
contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more about our equipment trial options.
The money-back guarantee is available for those items that are not available via our
equipment trial service. You are entitled to return a product if you believe that there is a problem or deemed unsuitable for the user’s needs.
We request that private individuals and businesses pay at the time of placing the order –
unless a credit account has been established by formal application.
We always supply new items unless ex-demo equipment is purchased. In this case it will be clearly shown on the quote and/or invoice prior to committing to the purchase.
Products need to be returned within 30 days to be eligible for a refund.
Conditions for returning items:
- If the device, packaging, manuals and accessories are returned in resalable condition, a refund will be provided less the original Shipping & Handling charge. Item(s) refunded only. This is in line with guidelines provided by the ACCC (Returning a Product)
- The customer returning the goods will be responsible for the cost of return via Registered Mail with Australia Post or courier service. Registered Mail allows us to track your return.
- All items (product, packaging, manuals and warranty cards) must be received by Link Assistive in fully resalable condition otherwise charges to cover the cost of replacement of these items will be incurred.
- Products which are permanently damaged (engraved or marked beyond repair) will not be accepted.
- This guarantee does not apply to software purchases.
- This guarantee only applies to current products. Legacy, EOL or ex-demo products are not eligible for a refund.
- We ask that you contact us to receive an RMA Number before returning the goods, to enable us to efficiently commence our return procedure.