Link Assistive 30 day money-back guarantee
At Link Assistive we want to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. Due to the
nature of many of our products it is usual practise for equipment to be trialled for a short
period to fully determine suitability or to compare with alternative products.
However, some items are not available for trial. These are smaller, low cost or low-support
items. Please have a look on our website (linkassistive.com/services/equipment-trials/) or
contact us to find out more about our equipment trial options.
The money-back guarantee is available for those items that are not available via our
equipment trial service
We request that private individuals and businesses pay at the time of placing the order –
unless a credit account has been established by formal application.
We will supply new items. If they are unsuitable they can be returned within 30 days.
Conditions for returning items:
1. If the device, packaging, manuals and accessories are returned in resalable
condition, a refund will be provided less the original Shipping & Handling charge.
Item(s) refunded only! This is in line with guidelines provided by the ACCC
(Returning a Product)
2. The customer returning the goods will be responsible for the cost of return via
Registered Mail with Australia Post or courier service. Registered Mail allows us
to track your return.
3. All items (product, packaging, manuals and warranty cards) must be received by
Link Assistive in fully resalable condition otherwise charges to cover the cost of
replacement of these items will be incurred.
4. Products which are permanently damaged (engraved or marked beyond repair)
will not be accepted.
5. We ask that you contact us to receive an RMA Number (Return Merchandise
Authorisation Number) before returning the goods, to enable us to efficiently
commence our return procedure.