EyeGaze Choosing and Learning
- See it in action.
- Communication & Curriculum Needs
- Motivational & Meaningful
- Preferred Choices
- Linear Choices
- Multiple Choices
- Free Download
Communication & Curriculum Needs
The Choosing and Learning package is designed to prepare eye gaze users for further communication and learning activities by developing choice making and access skills.
Add your own pictures and sounds to extend the 18 activities to your specific communication and curriculum needs.
Motivational & Meaningful
- Understanding of early language and learning concepts.
- Expressive skills – show preferences, give commands and express opinions.
- Accuracy of targeting, clicking and drag and drop access.
- Introducing a cognitive or decision making element to choosing with easy access targets. Preparation for simple quiz access: e.g. ChooseIt! Maker.
- Assessment of early concept understanding and decision making abilities.
- Teaching decision making skills using early concepts and giving opportunities to show preferences with consequences.
- Introducing multiple choices presented one at a time for easy decision making. Preparation for simple book access.
- Assessment of choice making skills.
- Teaching ‘scrolling’ through choices and simple decision making.
- All activities have a cognitive or decision making element to choosing with multiple targets. Including dwell click and click and drag access. Preparation for word or symbol grids access.
- Assessment of choice making skills with multiple choices.
- Teaching categorisation skills and making choices to communicate and learn.
Download a free comprehensive Choosing and Learning Guidebook giving an overview of the software, a Roadmap of skills addressed plus detailed guidance for each activity.
Tech Support AvailableLearn More