Magic Eye FX software has been designed to develop access and communication skills through creative play and gaming. The software supports eye gaze, speech, switching, touch, game controllers, mouse and keyboard inputs and offers 100s of thoughtfully designed activities.
Activities are grouped into 5 levels of exploration with each level introducing a slightly more advanced mode of gaze interaction and game play
|The eye creates the stimuli – Screen Engagement activities allow users to explore cause and effect; when they look, something happens! When they look away, it stops!
|Gaze responsive objects – Object Interaction activities introduce some of the interaction methods of eye gaze such as dwell activation and targeting. These apps allow users to explore how their gaze can trigger a response from the objects in the screen.
|Region Precision activities stimulate visual attention by encouraging users to target specific areas of the screen and improve their gaze control skills. Level 3 activities help to develop the targeting and attention skills necessary to achieve a robust calibration.
|Active Exploration activities are designed to promote exploration and play, encouraging engagement with a wider area of the screen.
|Controlled Targeting activities can help users achieve greater control, a higher degree of accuracy and a more detailed understanding of the dwell and switch activation functions.
The app builder allows you to create personalised games and content for the people you work and play with.
The app builder allows you to setup a range of inputs and their settings including but not limited to:
- Eye Gaze
- Game Controllers and
Change backgrounds, add game objects and camera effects, assign object effects, load YouTube videos and explore our Media library to create amazing content with our easy to use App Builder.
- 40 Apps grouped into 5 levels of exploration
- Eye Gaze Browser software
- App Builder – make content
- Companion controller app
Magic Eye FX Pro provides detailed analytics for all screen activity with a separate app that allows side by side payback of front camera video showing the users eyes and the in-game screen interaction video.
- User profiles – All sessions recorded in Magic Eye FX will be saved to a user profile that makes it easy to view back sessions in Magic Analytics viewer
- Heatmaps and screenshots – Data can be visualised as heatmaps that display interaction regions as a graded colour overlays. Export screenshots and videos
- Records microphone and game sound – Magic Eye FX exports front camera and in-game video and sound from the game and an external mic to allow all forms of communication to be replayed
- Object interaction and motion paths – Interaction data is displayed in object region containers with motion paths and gaze plots clearly showing areas of interaction and exploration
- Define your own analytics data – Magic Analytics allows the reinterpretation of interaction data with different fixation durations and editable cluster regions
- Multiple input analytics – In addition to gaze, Magic Analytics also offers layered data for switch, voice, mouse, touch and game controller inputs
Download link supplied via email